Last Modified: December 28, 2022
2349 Palazzo Ln.,
Allen, TX 75013
We encourage you to review the entire policy.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information You Provide – When you subscribe to or any other service that requires registration, we ask you for your personal information (such as your name, email address, company information, location, etc.). For paid services, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we do not maintain and is immediately removed from our servers after payment is processed. After your order has been placed, your billing account is only referenced by name or auto-generated customer number. Your financial information will never be shared with any entity outside of .
- Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services – In addition to the personal information described above, may automatically collect, store, and analyze data from your computer or mobile device. automatically collects IP addresses and web site usage information when you access our Services, such information includes: the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, location, the page you visited before navigating to our platform, information about the computer or mobile device you use to identifiers and mobile network information. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our platform on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page, and the length of their visits. reserves the right to match your IP address (or any other data) with other data about you in any way permitted by applicable law.
- Credit Card Data – P&PSM does not store any credit card information on its servers. Credit card info is taken through our SSL protected web site and then transmitted automatically via API to our partner, Stripe.
- Login Information – When you access services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User Communications – When you send email or other communications to, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links – may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services, including customized content and programs.
- Providing enhanced services, including the display of customized content;
- Research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network;
- Protecting the rights of our customers; and
- Developing new services.
Retention of Personal Information
retains the personal information we receive as described in this Policy for as long as you use our Services or as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Additionally, shall retain such information as necessary to resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements, and comply with applicable laws.
Choices for Personal Information
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case may not be able to provide those services to you.
only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
We may share with third parties’ certain pieces of non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or downloaded a particular item. Such information does not identify you individually.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect the operations of our users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. All information collected, both tangible and electronic, is transmitted securely and appropriate measures are taken to keep it protected from unauthorized access.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is used on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while transmitted over the Internet.
Data Breach/P&PSM Protocols: In the event of a data breach in our servers, we will use all reasonable efforts to determine what personal data of our customers has been compromised and notify you of the same as soon as practical. P&PSM will also notify the appropriate authorities and keep our customers abreast of all developments.
We review our data collection, storage, and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services or as otherwise permitted under this Policy. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use services, we provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We provide the details for these procedures in the Support Area of the website, or in the footer area of email communication, dependent upon which service you are utilizing.
You have the right to demand the erasure of your personal data from our servers. If you wish to do so, and to stop using our Services, please notify us at email@example.com and we will do so without undue delay.
For Customers who chose to sign up for our Subscription Services:
In addition to the terms of service and privacy policies of ™, please review the terms of services and privacy policies with Apple. Specifically, and without any limitation:
- To cancel your subscription, and/or to receive any refund, please log into your customer portal to cancel at: https://plugandplaysm.com/login/?redirect_to=https://plugandplaysm.com/account
2349 Palazzo Ln., Allen, TX 75013